Outreach Skills Programme 1 Printmaking 2023
The Outreach Skills Programme teaches unemployed adults from previously disadvantaged communities to develop design and craft . The programme supports the youth from ages 18 to 35 years.
Enrol for Module 1 NOW- Linocuts and Screen Printing
You will be taught:
- Making marketable products- Module 1 has Linocuts and Screen Printing
- Packaging and pricing work
- Set up your own small micro businesses to generate an income
- Develop your creative skills
Classes run as per the module schedule.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to commit to the full program and achieve a minimum of 80% attendance.
- Applicants are required to be punctual. Classes are from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Applicants are required to bring their ID Document so that we can make a copy.
- Applicants are interviewed.
As this is a skills development programme, no salaries or stipends are paid to learners. However:
- Learners will be provided with transport support.
- Learners will be provided with subsistence for the day.
- Learners will be provided with all materials.
- Learners will be provided with tuition at no cost.